Updated: October 28, 2020
The Jefferson City Convention and Visitors Bureau is cautiously monitoring developments of the coronavirus outbreak and its impact on travelers to Jefferson City, MO. With the situation continuously evolving, we encourage the traveling public to follow any guidance offered by the CDC and local and state public health authorities. Our team is in regular contact with the State Tourism Office to stay informed on the latest updates as it relates to travel.
Travelers are encouraged to always exercise healthy travel habits when traveling. During seasons with a higher risk of illness, travelers should adhere even more strongly to healthy travel practices.
Healthy Travel Practices
● Wash hands often
● Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
● Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
● Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
● Avoid contact with people who are already sick
● Avoid contact with animals while traveling
● Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces
● Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the U.S. Department of State and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)