Feb 24, 2017 - Feb 25, 2017
Home Builder's Association of Central Missouri Annual Home Show
Mid-Missouri’s favorite home show is celebrating sixteen years with more home building and remodeling products and services packed into two big days! Come to the Capital Mall in Jefferson City, February 24th & 25th. Over 160 exhibits will showcase the latest innovations for inside and outside the home at this annual home improvement extravaganza. Experience exciting ideas for home remodeling and building, new and innovative products and raffle prizes given away each hour.
Jeff Carr — Home Show Chairman has this to say about the HBA Home Show, “Our desire at this year’s home show is to educate you on how to transform your dreams into a clear visual reality.”
The HBA Home Show is represented by the area’s best professionals in their field. Come to the HBA Home Show and meet your builder and get ideas on your bathroom or kitchen remodel. From plumbing to electrical and beautiful landscaping, You’ll find a PRO at the HBA Home Show!
You’ll Find a Pro from all fields of construction and remodeling and have access to everyone you need in one location! Save time, money and gas in this one stop shopping home improvement event. It also provides a great opportunity for consumers who plan to build, remodel or simply update their decor to see the newest trends and some of the green products available.
NEW FOR THE 2017 HOME SHOW
- New location – Capital Mall
- Free Admission
- Center Stage Mega Booth
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
- FREE reusable grocery tote from the Naught-Naught Agency to everyone visiting the home show each day.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement Center will be building bird houses with kids age 4 to 10 and a parent or guardian in our Kids Construction Zone. Saturday from 9am — 11am. Kids with a parent will receive a free kit and be able to construct a birdhouse together. Stop by while visiting booths at the show. No reservations necessary. Sponsored by Water Furnace and Capital Mall.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR
- A MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS—Explore booth after booth of exhibits — appliances, flooring, shutters, new building materials, heating/air conditioning systems, security systems, fireplaces, water proofing, lawn maintenance, outdoor kitchens and fireplaces and so much more!
- KIDS CONSTRUCTION ZONE–Bring your son or daughter and build a birdhouse with the help of Lowe’s professionals. The memories are priceless and the materials are free! The Kids Construction Zone is in Gallery 1 close to the Food Court. Saturday 9am-11am. Workshops are FREE with paid admission. Sponsored by Water Furnace.
- Raffle and Major Prizes—The raffle will be held again this year with MORE HUGE PRIZES THAN EVER BEFORE!
- Capital Lifestyles Magazine — Available at the show will be copies of Capital Lifestyles Magazine and the Little Black Home Show Book. As you can see, The Home Show edition of the LBB has everything you want to know about the Home Show, but it is full of hundreds of dollars of money saving coupons to use at local businesses. Keep this book and use the coupons to save money for months to come. Many HBA members have chosen to advertise in this publication, so it is also a great resource for consumers.
11 am-8 pm Friday, Feb 24 and 10 am-6 pm Saturday, Feb 25 Location:
Capital Mall, 3600 Country Club DriveCost:
Free Contact: Click here
for more details